• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Type: Herb & Spice Tools, Herb & spice tool
  • Herb & Spice Tools Type: Spice & Pepper Shakers
  • Material: glass, glass
  • Certification: FDA, SGS
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly, eco-friendly
  • Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: Zhonghao
  • Model Number: 16S141
  • Rack: metal rack
  • Color: clear
  • Lid: plastic lid
  • Safe: 100% safe for food

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details Packing:1SET/WHITE BOX,24SETS/CTN
Carton Size(cm): 44*30*32CM,CBM0.042,
20'/40'/40HQ'/45':666/1380/1547/1785CTNS for wholesales glass spice jar set
Delivery Time 30-40 days

spice jar glass

1.Product Picture 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 2.Product Description

 

 

 

1. Material:

 

 

glass ( ECO-friendly, environmental)


2. Size:

 

 

item size dia 13.5*6.5*14cm


3. Colour:

 

As photos, the color can be customised if the MOQ is arrived.


4. Packing: 

 

1SET/WHITE BOX,24SETS/CTN,44*30*32CM,CBM0.042,666/1380/1547/1785CTNS

 

5. MOQ:

 

5000 Piece/style; for the stock styles, small order quantity is also available.


6. Delivery:

 

30-45days


7. Payment:

 

1) T/T or L/C;  2) 30% -50% deposit,balance against copy of BL.


8. Shipping:

 

1)By Express(DHL, TNT, FEDEX, EMS, and so on), By Air, By sea; 2) We accept your shipping agent.

 

9. OEM:

OEM&ODM are available.

10.Usage/Occasion:

Weddings ,Holidays ,Home Decoration,Religious Activities ,Art & Collectible ;Bars Festival Decoration, Parties, HomeDecoration, Holiday Gift,Window Displays;favors and thank you gift ,Christmas,Valentine'sDay ,Easter,Thanksgiving ,New Year,Father's;Day,Mother days,business gift etc anywhere can use it 

 

11.Payment:

 

FOB QINGDAO, T/T 30% prepayment before production,the rest(70%)  after sight of Bill of lading(B/L) copy.

 

 

3.Order Process

Packaging & Shipping

 

Company Information

ZIBO OCEANPOWE INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD. who located in Zibo of China,has been the GLASS KITCHENARE,GLASS TABLEWARES AND GLASS HOME DECORATION product for nearly 20 years.It is a company engaged in producing:Glassware-glass jars,glass bottles,candle holders,and spice jars etc.The production practice experience is very rich and commit to the creation of new and exciting products that you can trust and value without compromise.

The company has complete production equipment,including 4 large professional coal-fired glass kilns and 20 determinant bottle blowing machine production lines.All kinds of glass products daily output 1 million pcs.The production plants including:glass batch plant,decoration firing plant,packing plant,the production of color box and carton plant

 

 

Company Information

 

Our Services

 

 

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland) | Trading Company
Transaction Level:
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $96,000
Learn More